Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thank you

I feel happy!! I just completed to post the last step of my new online class " 2011 Diary ".I would like to say thank you to all the participants.Each new online class is a challenge for me as i try to create something new and inspiring .
I would love to see you join the class and create your own " 2011 Diary " .The class is available in my ETSY right now .
I would also tell all of you who suscribe to Lilibeestudio tutorials Blog thet " 2011 Diary " class will be posted on monday .
Take care :)
Bonsoir!Je viens de poster la derniere étape de mon atelier en ligne minialbum Agenda 2011.Je voudrai remercier toutes les participantes.Chaque nouvel atelier en ligne est un grand challenge pour moi car j'essaye toujours de créer un projet totalement nouveau et original.Je serai heureuse d'accueillir toutes celles qui ne sont pas encore inscrites.Le cours est disponible dans ma boutique ETSY .
Je voudrai aussi informer les personne qui se sont abonnées au Blog special tutoriels LilibeeStudio Tutorials Blog que le tutoriel " Agenda 2011 " sera posté lundi.
A trés bientot :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...