Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sweetly Smitten spotlight project

Hi!
Sassafras blog has a Sweetly Smitten spotlight today!You can hope on over there and see how the DT gils used this gorgeous collection.
This is my project.Just like i said yesterday , it is a mother's day gift for my mom.I used an old white and black photo of me and her.I am always a little bit sad when i do mother's day cards or minis because i can never give them to my mom because she lives in an other country ( and an other continent actually ).I can see my mother only every two or three years and it's something very hard for me.But stop speaking about me and my feelings , you can see above my project:
I used floral fields paper , journal tag sticker and stitched flower buttons on the front cover
I also used journal tag stickers and cut out flowers

I hope thisproject will inspire you.
Take care :)

2 comments:

Rachel M said...

It's beautiful, just like you and your Mum. :)

leila Jezequel said...

Thank you Rachel!
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...