Retrouvez tous les kits et les tutoriel sur Lilibeestudio ALittleMarket

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My december Daily : gift tag freebie

Hi,
Today a very special My December Daily project; a year ago i started " LilibeeStudio Tutorials blog ".
Scrapbookers and crafters from all around the worl joined me in this beautiful adventure.
I made these christmas gifts  tags to say thank you for their support my work ...
A sneak peek of what happens on LilibeeStudio Tutorials Blog
( see the list on the left side ? Some of the tutorials i have been postingthe past year :))


Well as you might have noticed , MY December Daily doesn't look like a classic december daily.
It is not about making a scrapbooking minibook but , sharing inspiration , offering freebies, giveaways...
Etc...
Take care :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...